Thursday, March 7, 2013

vsco journal

You know what.. I expect the protocol right now should be that I'm all cool about this but I'm not succeeding AT ALL.. a few days ago I was featured on the incredible VSCO Journal.  The photography they feature totally blows me away every single time and I'm not kidding.. I actually cannot believe that my photographs are on there.. and I couldn't be happier that they have featured my trip to Zambia with Sound Seekers..

Over the past three years there have been a few moments that stop me in my tracks.. where I look around and go 'Shit.. is this REALLY happening?'.  This feature truly means a lot to me and I'm not going to be embarrassed to say it..

And if I could give you one bit of advice... don't ever, ever, ever think those dreams of yours are too big.. because they do sometimes come true...

You can check out the full feature here
 


No comments:

Post a Comment